Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Grandkids, Dual Appointments, and Hair Stylist?

I must tell you our computer has been acting up lately. It's so slow, the page you're working on will suddenly go black, and the 'w' doesn't always work. So if you see a word that doesn't look right, see if adding a 'w' somewhere will help. 😊
 
Ally and I went out for lunch last week. I picked her up from school, we got some lunch and went to Target. It was so good to hang out with her again. I'm always thankful when she's willing to hang out with this old Nana.
 
 
Their cat recently got into trouble so her punishment was... love. Moxie hates to be held!
 

 Then Ally decided to 'style' Sharaya's hair. Hmm, not sure it'll become a popular look...


Diana's been sending pictures of Adelaide. It's amazing how fast she's growing and how much she's learned in just a couple months. Can't wait 'til our visit in June!



Beth and I had dentist appointments on Monday, one right after the other. We both needed fillings too. So she sat in the little wooden chair while I got my tooth worked on, then we switched. Thankfully we were only there about an hour. People are always laughing and relaxed. When I was in my early 20's I realized, "I'm an adult. I don't have to go to the dentist!" So I didn't for many years. Then I thought, 'I'm an adult. I really should go to the dentist.' Took me a while to find this guy and he's the best. We love our dentist!
 

 Beth also had a doctor appointment last week. Just a routine visit so the doctor could see her and get some lab work done before giving more refills on her meds. Her A1C is improved; thyroid is low... we'll be adjusting some of her meds for a while and check back in a few months. But basically, everything looks good.

 
That's all from here. It's late and I need to get to bed. The older I get I seem to have increased energy in the morning but by 6:00 in the evening I am wiped out! Hope you're doing well. Have a great day! 

6 comments:

ellen b. said...

I do believe that grandkids grow way too fast! :) Glad you got all those appointments taken care of.

Billie Jo said...

Beautiful grands, my friend! And glad Beth is doing well!!! The dentist. One of life's more unpleasant necessities!

Terri D said...

A dentist appointment is a necessary evil, even when you like your dentist! I just put off my appointment until June because I know I need two teeth pulled (wisdom) and one needs a cap. Yikes. Cute photos of that little princess!! Hugs!

Doris said...

Cute grands! That hair arrangement is quite unique! I like my dentist...guess it's a good thing since my teeth give him lots of business. Last year was a doosie! I'm with you in being wiped out as soon as dinner is over. I'm ready to relax in bed by 7.

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

I'm with you. It is 7:56 pm and I am ready for bed. Actually, at this moment I feel a little livelier than I did a couple of hours ago. But we are almost always headed to bed by 9 pm.

Glad Beth had a good check-up. I really detest going to the dentist and was thinking today that I probably have an appointment coming up pretty soon. Ugh.

So glad you guys are going to see that precious grandbaby in June. For some reason I was thinking you wouldn't see her until Christmas. Where did I get that idea? Nice you and your older granddaughter could spend time together, too.

Admin Manager said...

Root canal treatment offers a solution to alleviate this pain and preserve your tooth. In this article, you can explore why root canal pain treatment is essential and explore various solutions for reducing discomfort.