Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday Texts

Beth works as a custodian at our church. Thursdays and Fridays she cleans our preschool, emptying all the trash and vacuuming the classrooms. There are nine rooms, two trash cans in each room, plus cans in the hallways. It's a big job and usually takes her 3-4 hours.
 
I have a fairly new custodian who was filling in for someone on a Thursday and I didn't even think to tell him that Beth was cleaning the preschool. While sitting at my desk I got this text:
 
 
She rarely stays mad/sad for long and was back to work in no time. And now Patrick knows that Beth cleans the preschool on Thursdays and Fridays. 😊
 

4 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh how priceless. She really takes her job very seriously, and I am sure she does an excellent job. I am glad that "all's well that ends well". Have a wonderful Holy Week!

Susan said...

I am glad things got worked out for Beth. She sounds like a hard worker. Great picture to go with your post!

Terri D said...

I am sure it is very important for Beth to have her routine and to know she is doing a good job. Good for her!!

ellen b. said...

It's not often that you hear of someone disappointed when someone else takes out the trash, :).
How nice that she takes pride in her work!