Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Two Miracles

 NASA has been posting pictures of the Carina Nebula, have you seen it? Usually it's posted like this, showing mountains and valleys: It's just phenomenal.
 

 But they recently posted it this way and it took my breath away! Do you see the face?
 
 
I showed it to a friend of ours and the first words he said were, "It's the face of God!!" Okay good. I wondered if I was the only one seeing this! It's like His mouth is open, the beard, the light emanating from it... I can't stop looking at it. But sometimes I also see a lion. Maybe the... Lion of Judah? The heavens declare His glory!
 
Then --
 
Sharaya, Chuck and I loaded our cars with stuff and took them over to Sharaya's new place. After we unloaded, she needed to get a few items out of storage so I closed the windows in my car and rode over with Chuck. We loaded both their cars, then I rode back with her. We pull up in front of her place to find I had left my car unlocked, the key in the ignition and the engine running!! It sat there for 45 minutes or more and was still there when we returned! Talk about God's protection!

7 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Yes, the first thought I had was also "The face of God!" What a marvelous picture! And The Lion of Judah is also a wonderful picture thought! We know He is watching over all of our beautiful universe, which He created for us to enjoy! How amazing! And then, the story of your car...well, that truly IS a miracle!! Also a miracle your car didn't burn up for running so long in one place like that...I've known it to happen...so that is another miracle/blessing. Definitely the "face of God" was watching over you AND your car! Thank you for sharing all of this with us. Have a blessed and wonderful rest of your week.

Mevely317 said...

Wowza, yes! Wouldn't this be wonderful, blown up and put on a canvas wall hanging?
Too funny about the running car; that sounds like something I'd do.

Latane Barton said...

That is truly astonishing! And, yes, God was looking out for you when you left your car so unprotected. But, then He does more than we realize, I think. Hugs.

Cathy said...

Such and awesome photo! So glad God watched over your car and it was still there.

Barb said...

Hi Cindy~ What an amazing photo...I do see the, Face of God!! I'm so glad your car was kept safe...tender mercies. Hugs, Barb

Dianne said...

Oh I've done, but with the car in our driveway, so not as dramatic. Yes, I see the face of God!

Terri D said...

Wow... it does look like it could be the face of God. It is so great that we find His image in so many places! Amazing that your car was still there. That is a safe neighborhood! xo