Saturday, September 24, 2022

Just a Quick Post Before Bed

 It's getting late but I wanted to get on here to say hi. We've been working on some projects today that I'll post about later, once they're completely done.
 
Beth and I have gotten into the habit of going grocery shopping after work on Thursdays. We each grab a cart and head our separate ways. When we're done, we go to our meeting spot and wait. There's a Starbucks in our grocery store so we'll stand at the back of it and wait for each other. I was surprised she beat me this week!
 

 We check out then head to the car. I turned around and noticed she wasn't behind me! She came out a few seconds later - she only had one bag so decided to put her cart away and just carry her bag out. Good idea! Then it was home to put away the groceries.
 


Well, I am headed to bed. It seems the older I get the earlier I go to bed and the earlier I wake up! I hope you have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Have a blessed day. 🌸

Terri D said...

Fun pictures of Beth! Hope you have had a great Sunday!!

Jeanie said...

We crashed early last night, too. Some days are just like that! Hope tomorrow is a chipper one!