Sunday, October 28, 2012

31 For 21 - As Hard As I thought

This blogging every day for an entire month is as hard as I thought it was going to be. I got on the computer for a few minutes just to check email and as I'm getting ready to close it down I remembered I hadn't posted yet today!

We went to church this morning. As we were leaving Beth went over to Common Grounds, our coffee stand. I was afraid she was gonna order another drink but we were in a hurry cause Chuck was called into work.

I dashed over to her and asked what she was getting. She said she was just getting a can of soda. She takes one with her when she goes bowling on Tuesdays. I said okay and told her to get out her money.

That's when the barista said, "She already paid. She's on top of it!" Beth grabbed her soda and looked at me, "Uh, yea!!"


1 comment:

Nan said...

Its so funny the way we make assumptions ... mostly because its such a shaky shifting ground we're on, I guess.