Thursday, July 11, 2019

It's A Wonderful Life



 Linking up with Rebecca Jo

I've been acutely aware lately of just how amazing my life has been. Have there been difficult times? Absolutely. But overall I've had a solid foundation on which to build my life and things have been peaceful. I credit that to the Lord. My life wasn't that way before I met Him! 

So, things I'm thankful for this week:
A church that focuses on prayer
The presence of the Lord
The family of God
Peace of mind
My faith
Finding joy in the simple things
God's creation - it's stunningly beautiful!


I hope you're having a blessed week too!

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I love when things come back to the realization of the simple things & noticing all the blessings we have from our Father in heaven who loves us so

ellen b. said...

All good things to be thankful for!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful. So much to be thankful for.