Friday, February 1, 2013

"Shotgun!"

Do you play that game? Where the first one to yell shotgun gets to ride in the front passenger seat of the car?

Beth l-o-v-e-s this game! At some point at our house, the rule was established that you can't yell it until you can actually see the van. I don't know, maybe the girls were saying it when they woke up each morning. :)

The other night Chuck, Beth and I were headed to church and as we stepped out onto the porch Beth yelled, "Shotgun!" then squealed with glee!! I'm not sure I've ever heard her make that sound before! She was SO excited that she said it first!

A few days later we were headed out and she said it again! Then she scrunched up her shoulders and giggled!

I love this girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have FOUR younger sisters....we played this "game" for years! And it often had unpleasant results, so it's nice to hear that Beth is having fun with it!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad God gave her to you.