Saturday, August 25, 2012

You Think You Know a Girl

All Aboard is hosting a Prom. It's on September 8 and the theme is The Sky's The Limit. Beth didn't go to her prom in high school. That might have been partially my fault as I was working by then and didn't even consider the fact that she might want to go.

I know Beth isn't the only one who didn't go though and I think that's why All Aboard is planning this. I'm SO grateful that there are organizations out there that help make up for my shortcomings.

We started looking for dresses a few weeks ago and as we're walking into the store I asked Beth if there was someone she might want to ask to the prom.

"Maybe."

"Really Beth? Who?"

"C."

And that's where it ended. She didn't want to talk about it anymore. Okay, that's fine. Probably some guy she has a crush on. So cute. :)

Last night Diana and I were talking about places to look for dresses and I siad, "I wish there was someone she could ask to the prom and Diana said, "Yea. C."

Wait, what?? How do you know about C?

"Well, she's given him her phone number."

What?? Then Diana begins to tell me that C bowls with the All Aboard league. They sit on the bus together and he puts his arm around her.

What?? I guess he's taken their picture, you know those cheek to cheek pictures with one arm outstretched... oh my word. She's never said anything to me!!

Then Diana said that she's asked Beth why she won't ask C to the prom and Beth told her, "Nope. It's his move."

Who IS this girl?!?!?

9 comments:

Jennifer Scott said...

That's awesome!! I hope C asks her. She's gonna have a fabulous time either way!

Cammie Heflin said...

He better get moving! Can't wait to see pix of the prom!

Caz said...

I hope it works out so they go to the prom together, please let us know!

Kristin said...

Awesome. So someone better tell C to get to the asking :)

JC said...

So cute, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I didn't go to the prom either! :) I hope Beth has a great time!

Kimberly said...

So sweet. My bear cub has so much to look forward to.

Laura said...

I hope he asks her too! Keep us posted:)

Beth said...

Independent young woman you,ve got there (as if you didn't know that--from wardrobe to mystery romance!).