Friday, December 20, 2019

I Have A Question For You

Lately I've noticed that when I get on my blog for the very first time each day, the background shows up. But every time after that it doesn't. It's just white. It doesn't matter if I click on the View Blog link (I have Blogger) on the Design page or if I close out of it and re-open it, it still always comes up with a white background.

When you click on my blog, do you see the background? Or is it white around the Header Photo? It shouldn't be just white... and I'm trying to figure out where my Background went! 😕

9 comments:

Patti said...

I see a picture of Beth at Seaport Village

Patti said...

The background on the other side of Beth's picture is blue. It says "cutest blog on the block."

Regina said...

I'm seeing the same thing as Patti. Blogger has been making changes so it's possible your background might have been removed. I noticed their most recent irritating change is when you click on a blog from your blog feed, you get a page that asks if you want to go to that blog or go back to previous page. Well duh, Blogger if I didn't want to read I wouldn't have clicked the blog. Anyway, I hope you figure it out.

Billie Jo said...

Hi!
I see a pretty blue and lavender background!
Blogger can be frustrating!
Merry Christmas, my friend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I see your background!

ellen b. said...

The outside margins are the blue/lavender blend. White background on the posting area...

Beckey said...

I only see an picture, but I am reading on my phone so that just might be the mobile formatting

sattabazzar said...

It is crucial in marketing to understand your target audience. You should market towards them to make sure your campaign is successful.
satta king
play bazaar

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar go corona go.