Monday, January 16, 2023

Just... Life

Grocery shopping, laundry, Adelaide, karaoke... just our day-to-day stuff going on around here. Lots of changes coming but I'll write about those another time.



 
 Well, for some reason Blogger has changed my layout to Center Align. Spent the last 10 minutes trying to correct it. Oh well.
 
Chuck and I took a drive out to the Maltby Cafe, we've been hearing stories of their breakfasts and their cinnamon rolls. Both were so good! 
 

 
Under the little awning on the left front and down some stairs is where you enter.
 



 The place was packed so I didn't take pictures inside but we'll definitely go again.
The cinnamon roll had to weight a couple pounds, it was huge! I forgot to take a picture of ours so I got this pic off the internet...
 
 
We brought it home and it took the three of us a few days to finish it! 
 
I'll leave you with one more photo of Adelaide...


9 comments:

Cathy said...

Adelaide is a cutie! That cinnamon roll looks delicious!

Terri D said...

Oh my goodness, your Adelaide is so precious!! She looks yummier than the cinnamon roll, and that cinnamon roll looks to die for!! Hello to Beth and love to you all!

Billie Jo said...

Hello Cindy! Oh, that precious little baby is beautiful! I can imagine how loved she is! Have a cozy day.

Dianne said...

She is adorable!

Rebecca Jo said...

That cinnamon roll is as big as the plate!!!!! I would eat that entire thing!! LOL

Babies sweet faces are just the best thing in the world!

Ernie said...

I think I'm all caught up - congrats on the new baby! She's so darling. Love her in the Christmas dress. I wonder if that cin. roll weighs more than she does. Ha. Hooray for the return of karokee and normal scheudles for Beth.

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

Gotta love it when your blog develops a mind of its own. Mine does that about once a month. In December, I couldn't save or publish anything for days. Just out of the clear blue. And then I could!!

Hope your news is good news, positive changes or opportunities coming your way.

Adelaide is just adorable. What a kissable mouth. And beautiful coloring. She is as sweet as that cinnamon roll is delicious.

Barb said...

Hi Cindy~ What a little doll! Adalaide looks like a very happy and content baby, so darling. I love to go to restaurants that I've never been before, and it looks like you struck gold with that one. Those cinnamon rolls look delicious! Have a great week-end! Hugs, Barb

16 blessings'mom said...

Oh, she.s beautiful, little Adelaide!!!! That cinnamon roll, I could totally devour that. It's funny to read this today, my son is spending a year in Germany, and was making homemade cinnamon rolls today...now I want one!
Della