Sunday, November 21, 2021

Surprised by a Chicken

 I walked into the main storage room at work last week and this greeted me!

Just hanging out by the bleach and the vacuum cleaner bags.


I've asked some of the custodians where it came from but they don't know. We don't know who put it there but it sure puts a smile on my face every time I see it!

We'll be at church on Thursday, helping with our community Thanksgiving outreach. Then our family will have Thanksgiving on Saturday.

I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

What a fun thing to discover! A chicken in the closet!! I think that's a great way to bring a smile to your face! I had a friend who used to put pink flamingoes in the most interesting places where you'd never expect them. Then of course I'd take it and put it somewhere else for her to find. Just fun stuff to bring smiles. Love it. How wonderful that your church does the Thanksgiving dinner outreach. That is such a blessing. Thank you for doing that, in Jesus' Name. Amen. Happy Thanksgiving!! Hey, maybe the chicken is hiding out so he won't be mistaken for a turkey! LOL.

Jeanie said...

That's a hoot! I love that someone thought of that -- it makes the mundane more fun!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a cute chicken. How nice of you to do the outreach Thanksgiving at church. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

ellen b. said...

That's a generous undertaking by your church. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Terri D said...

What a fun thing to have that chicken greet you like that! God bless you for doing the Thanksgiving outreach! I know you will enjoy your family and friends on Saturday! Happy Thanksgiving carried through the weekend! xo