Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturday Snippits

Each Saturday I want to try and share just bits and pieces of my week. This new idea will force encourage me to take more pictures!

Beth and Nick went to see Sonic the other day.
That's his mom walking in front of them. She brought Beth home after the movie.



After church we all went out to lunch and then Sharaya and Allie came over and we played Mexican Train. It's such a fun game, have you ever played it?



Once a month our church has an event called Ablaze. It's for the women of our church to get together to call on God and pray. I took this picture to show my custodial staff where to place the chairs.



I was able to get out and do a little yard work this week

The Pinterest post


The reality! 😁



Then I went to Home Depot and picked up some flowers. My yard can always use a splash of color this time of year.





I hope you and your family are staying healthy!

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

I really need to learn how to play that domino game - I hear people talk about it all the time