Thursday, July 6, 2017

Throwback Thursday - Goofy

I love this photo of Goofy and me back in 1963. My sisters were pretty excited but I was about 2 years old and was not happy that he was so close! 

He looks like he's just wearing casual slacks and a simple vest. A very basic costume!

Fast forward to 2011 and boy has he changed! The costume is grander and makes him seem more 'real'. Allie is about one-and-a-half here and she wasn't thrilled with him either!

  

When's the last time you went to Disneyland? 
Do you have a favorite character?

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I've never been to Disneyland & the last we went to Disney World is 2000. It's LONG OVERDUE for us to get back

Monique said...

We were in Disneyland in February to celebrate my daughter's 15th birthday. With a 15 year old daughter and 9 year old sno they were not too into the characters anymore so no pictures. My son is a not a fan of the amusement parks also so it makes it a bit hard there. I have always loved Minnie Mouse. My daughter got her ears this time. Love seeing your older pictures :-)

ellen b said...

Wow, love that photo from 1963! He really has changed. His head is still huge! The last time I was at Disneyland was in August of 2011 with my southern California family. Maybe we bumped into each other. :)
No favorites except I do like Winnie the Pooh.