Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Just Some Random Stuff I Haven't Told You About Yet

I was looking through my phone and found a bunch of pictures I hadn't shared yet!

For Father's Day Sharaya and Diana bought Chuck tickets to see the Mariners so of course I got to enjoy the gift with him. :) We love going to the ball park! The food is great, the atmosphere is electric, it's just a fun place to be! We had a great time!


Let's see, I already told you about VBA. Oh! Golden Gardens! We've been hearing about this park near our house so Chuck, Sharaya, Allie and I decided to get some sub sandwiches and eat there. (Beth was at work.) It was crazy to get there with narrow, winding roads, tons of people and traffic. Sharaya finally dropped us off and headed off to find a parking spot. It was so busy! But it was a beautiful park. We set up our chairs on the grass, ate dinner and enjoyed the view.


Allie played on the playground for a while. 



She's at the top, center.


After we ate we walked down to the water. It was beautiful but we didn't stay long, there were so many people and it was getting late.

(This one's from Google.)

Afterward I took Allie back to the playground, Chuck packed up our stuff and folded up the chairs while Sharaya walked back to get the car. It was a fun, kind of spontaneous evening! 

I hope you're enjoying your summer!

4 comments:

ellen b said...

Looks like two great outings. It's been ages since I've been to Golden Gardens but I was at Century Link Field last night. A beautiful night for soccer. Glad you had a fun spontaneous outing!

Billie Jo said...

Fun times indeed!
Sometimes those unplanned outings are the best.
Hope you are enjoying these fleeting summer days!

Cranberry Morning said...

That was a lovely post to read! And I especially enjoyed that sunset on the beach photo. Stunning!

Barb said...

Hi Cindy~

Thank you for dropping by to say hello! I love meeting new friends.

Your blog is really fun, and I can see that we have a few things in common. I love photography, it's my escape.

Also, I know exactly what you mean when you say living with your, Beth, is totally normal. I have a granddaughter who is blind has autism. She keeps me grounded, even with all of her perfect imperfections (we all have them!). I'm not even sure I would know what normal or wonderful or amazing looked like without her! I already love your sweet daughter!

You do some pretty amazing random stuff! Loved your photos!

Stop by again soon!

Hugs,
Barb