Friday, July 19, 2013

I Bet She Remembers It Next Time!

Beth loves to sit outside in the summer. She sits at the table and writes (she can write anytime, anywhere) for hours.



I came home from work the other day and saw she was wearing this tank top. I asked her if she had put on sunscreen and she said no. Sure enough, the next morning her shoulder was very red. We've been putting lotion on it and yesterday she came upstairs looking scared.

"I'm peeling!!" She was completely grossed out! Poor kid. I bet next time she remembers the sun screen!

1 comment:

Anna Theurer said...

Poor Beth. I have been known to do the same thing. . . and get very burn. Yet, surprisingly I don't forget to put it on Ellie.

On the second pic, I see that Miss Beth is wearing to headphones--who is she listening to?