Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Snippets

Beth and I made cookies today.
I learned recently that if you put one or two small pieces of bread in the cookie jar it will keep your cookies soft and chewy. And It really works!




We took another walk, this time down to a park about 1/4 mile from our house. We walked to the park, did two laps around it and then back home again!









We sat out by the fire ring one evening and I remembered to take a picture when we were done. 😁 I'm so thankful we're having nice weather right now!



 We streamed our Good Friday service and I've been very aware of the Lord's presence this weekend. He died to set us all free from fear and guilt and to bring us into relationship with the Father. I pray He touches your hearts as we celebrate all He's done for us. 

I wish you and your family a blessed and joyful Easter!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Cindy~

I always love reading about your days, and seeing your photos...that tree is gorgeous!!

Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family!! Wishing you many blessings of health and love!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Jeanie said...

It looks like a glorious day, filled with love and fun. (And thanks for the bread tip!) Happy Easter!

ellen b. said...

Good tip about the cookies. Glad you had a good walk and good Easter weekend.