Saturday, December 8, 2018

The Nutcracker Movie

Chuck, Beth and I went to see The Nutcracker and the Four Realms. Sharaya had seen it and loved it but I was skeptical. (You know me!) From the trailers I'd seen it looked like a horror movie so I was a little nervous, but turns out, it's not a horror movie at all and it's really good! A lot of action scenes, a twist, amazing costumes and a lot of beautiful snow!

Chuck had to go to the other side to get his coffee so Beth got her root beer while we waited for him. (She loves those soda machines where you get to fix your own!) 


We got there early and basically had the entire theater to ourselves. A few people showed up right before the movie started but there were only about 15 of us total. We decided we needed to go to the movies on a Friday afternoon more often!




I hope you're having a fun holiday season!

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Matinees are a good choice!