Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Cheesy Smiles

Beth and I started this tradition of smiling at each other when we leave the house. 

We have a big window in the dining room and whenever one of us leaves, we always make sure we're at the window for our cheesy smile! 

If she leaves before me, I open the blinds and we 'cheesy smile' as she goes to the bus.

If I leave first, she'll open the blinds and smile at me from the dining room.

I've been trying to get a picture but if she sees my phone she'll smile so fast, I've never been able to capture that amazing face! 

But earlier this week we were both sitting at the table waiting for her bus and when she headed to the door, I got ready.



Gotcha!! 
 


Look at that face!


This always makes me laugh! 
It's a great way to start my day!

Do you and your kids have any little traditions or quirks that are yours and yours alone?

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Cute catch! These days, our kids bring Addy to the window to wave when we leave.

Rebecca Jo said...

haha - I love that.... those little inside jokes & traditions are always what makes family the best!

jody lynn said...

oh goodness, i just caught up on all your posts and they just bring a smile to my face. I'm glad you were all together for Christmas. All the stories were great. I can't believe Beth got a new phone, I'm avoiding that purchase, too confusing. I think Beth should look for a job as a personal shopper since it seems to be her passion. LOL!!!