Friday, December 16, 2016

The Best Cookies EVER!!

When I got home from work on Thursday, Beth and I went to the grocery store, the poor girl was out of all her food! She has her specific foods that she likes to buy and she buys the same foods every time. She has her routine and she likes to stick to it.


We came home, put away the groceries and decided to make chocolate chip cookies! Usually I'll ask Beth if she wants to help me and she'll say, "Mmmm, I dunno." But this time she very clearly and excitedly asked, "Can I help?"

Sure!!


She did the brown sugar, the eggs... 





And when the cookies were all done... SHE DID THE DISHES!! 

 
 They were the best tasting cookies I ever had!! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca Jo said...

Cookies from scratch is something I dont even attempt :)
& I'm a girl of food habit myself. Give me my same food every time. Keeps things easy in the kitchen.