Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Of All The Days To Post, I Choose Christmas Eve

I know it's Christmas Eve. I know I haven't posted in a long time. I don't really have time to post now.

But I wanted to drop in at least for a moment to wish you a very Merry Christmas. We are so busy here, sounds like you are too. It's been a different Christmas season for us. Lots of different things happening, lots of changes.

But it's good. I'm finally taking time to remember the Christ child. That little baby in the manger.

God became flesh. He hung the stars in the sky, then chose to become a helpless baby, just so He could have a relationship with us.

What an amazing, incomprehensible act of love.

I hope you experience that love this season.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas, Cindy!!

Caz said...

Thank you Cindy. You too.

Unknown said...

I hope you had the most wonderful Christmas with your friends and family! It really seemed to come quickly this year. Zooooooooom!

Unknown said...

Happy @014 to you and your beautiful family. Best, Gary