Monday, February 27, 2012

An Extra Day of Disney

Diana leaves tomorrow. Her plane takes off in just 10 hours. I can't believe this day is here already. She's been talking about it for quite a while now. She's planning to be gone for a couple weeks, or a couple months, she hasn't decided yet. She is however, spending the first 4 days in Florida, at Disney World.

For the first time in it's history, the Magic Kingdom will be open for 24 hours. And Diana plans to be there for every single one of them!! It's Leap Day and they're promoting it as an 'extra day of Disney to make all your dreams come true!'

I'm so jealous. Four glorious days at Disney World. Not to mention the heat and humidity of Florida. We were all there back in 2004 and we actually loved it. Not sure I'd like living in the humidity but for a week, it was heaven.

We have to be up at 3:00 AM so I should publish this post and get ready for bed! I'll keep you updated on her travels. I'd tell you about them now, but even she doesn't know. This is the first time she hasn't made reservations any where. On day 4 she'll wake up in Florida, then decide where she's going next!

I am going to miss her SO much! It's definitely not going to be the same around here without her. She really is the life of this house.

No comments: