Thursday, June 20, 2019

Blacktop


Linking up with Rebecca Jo


So many things to be thankful for:
 
I had a good meeting today with my boss and a co-worker
The sunshine is coming back after days of rain
We finally got our driveway paved!
I'm looking forward to lunch out with long time friends
Beth did well at the Variety Show last night
We finally got our driveway paved!
My crazy work schedule is slowing down a little
We're going on vacation in 7 weeks!
We finally got our driveway paved! 😁

I hope you're having a week filled with good things!

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Is that the variety show where Beth sang her song? Or is that something else on top of the show?
I love a freshly paved drive. Something about a smooth entrance to the home that makes it all better.
7 week! Get the countdown going!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I can see you are happy about your driveway. Glad Beth did well in her Variety Show. Have a nice weekend and how excited about your upconing vacation!