Tuesday, June 5, 2018

London and Paris!

Sharaya and Allie have spent the last two weeks in Europe. Sharaya just decided to go one day, began saving up for it, planning all kinds of activities and adventures and then... off they went!!

Oh my word, the pictures she's been posting have been phenomenal! I thought I would share some here but then was saving more and more so I'll try to choose just a few!

Just some of the places they've visited:
The Tower Bridge
Westminster Abbey
Science Museum
Buckingham Palace
Hyde Park
Arc de Triomphe
Eiffel Tower
Sacre Couer
Notre Dame
The Seine....

Such an amazing trip! These are in no particular order, just a drop in the bucket of some of my favorites!










They took an Afternoon Tea bus ride!











Sharaya is such an amazing mom to make the sacrifices needed to be able to go on a trip like this. I'm so proud of you Sharaya and can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

4 comments:

diana said...

I am definitely getting some of the pics from this trip framed!

Rebecca Jo said...

All looks so magical.
I need to know how that tea ride doesnt have things falling everywhere? I cant keep my coffee in my car from spilling every morning! :)
That pic sitting in front of the Eiffel Tower???? That needs to be on a huge canvas!!!

ellen b. said...

Whoa! Such fabulous photos. So creative. How rewarding to plan, save and then execute!

Barb said...

Hi Cindy!

Wow!! Sharaya is a wonderful photographer, her pictures are amazing!! How fun to have a getaway with your daughter...Allie will no doubt treasure this trip with her mom!! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs and Love
Barb