Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A Quick Little Post About What I Found On The Front Porch

I came home from work the other day and couldn't figure out what was hanging from my wreath on the front porch.


I looked into the wreath and oh my goodness! Sharaya gave me the wreath for Christmas so I've only had it a few months.


On Monday as I was going to work, the little momma bird flew out of the nest when I opened the front door. She sat on the roof right above the porch as I got into my car then drove out of the driveway. Then today when Chuck left for work he called me over to show me the eggs!!



Now we're trying to be very careful when we're coming and going. I know very little about birds and have no idea how long it will be before they hatch but I'm so excited to hear those tiny little chirps!

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

When I see a baby bird nest, I instantly feel like their momma & want to protect them

Barb said...

Hi Cindy!

That is so sweet! I can't wait to see pi tyres of the babies!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Barb said...

Spell check!! That should say, pictures!

ellen b said...

So sweet. Resourceful birds!