Saturday, March 3, 2018

Tiny Barns And Large Pillows

Diana was here for a week but I didn't take one picture of her! I got the ones at Chuck's party but that was it. We all went out to eat on Wednesday night, her and I walked along the marina downtown, we spent a day shopping... it was so good to have her home.

I've added a few things to our classroom, trying to make it better without creating too much change. I bought a barn to go with the doll house but didn't realize it needed to be assembled. I was a little shocked when I opened the box, but it only took me 90 minutes to put it all together!






I also added a canopy to a large, platform type thing we've had in our room for a while. The first time I saw it, I thought of something like this! It's taken me a while to put it all together but I see it as a place for them to sit and read or even just a quiet space.


Do you have a quiet space where you go to just chill?

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I think that little reading area is just precious. What a cute idea!

Barb said...

Hi Cindy!

That barn is amazing! I love toys like that, and so do children, so many ways to use their imaginations! The quiet spot is amazing as well, I love the big pillows! Looks like a perfect place to take a nap or read a good book.

Hugs and Love,
Barb