Monday, February 13, 2017

It's A Set Up!

I'm relaxing today while I let the antibiotics take affect (bronchitis) and Beth is doing some chores for me.


Her and Nick are going out to dinner tomorrow night and she is so excited!

Diana and her boyfriend are in London for Valentines Day. They debated about what they should do and she suggested London. He said, "Okay" and bought the tickets! Can you even imagine?!


Beth was listing all the Valentine couples the other day, "You and dad, Me and Nick, Diana and Peter, Sharaya..." Her eyes got a little wide and I said, "Maybe Allison can be her Valentine this year."
 


 But I could see the wheels turning in her head, like she was trying to think of someone that could be Sharaya's Valentine. So heads up Sharaya! She just might try to set you up!


I hope that you and your Valentine, no matter who that might be, have a wonderful day! And not just on Tuesday. Tell those you love how much they mean to you all year long. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh, I hope the pills do the trick, and you are feeling better soon!
In the meantime, enjoy your sweet daughter caring for you and your home. : )
Happy Valentine's Day!

Rebecca Jo said...

Hope you feel better!
& Happy Valentine's to you & all the little couples in your world. Love everywhere :)