Saturday, November 5, 2016

40 Teams - Lots of Noise and Fun and Smiles!

We got there early to make sure we all got seats, but when the coach got there we found out Beth was assigned to a lane a few lanes away from us. But we realized we were able to watch her ball hit the pins!



 Every time she got up to bowl she'd look over at us and smile and we'd all cheer and holler!



We left our seats when it was time for the medal ceremony.



"And the gold medal winner is..."


"Elizabeth Anderson!"






 We went to The Pancake House afterward to celebrate.
 She loves her hot tea!




 We missed Diana but other than that it was a perfect day!

4 comments:

Caz said...

That's fantastic! Well done Beth.

Billie Jo said...

Congratulations, Beth!!!!!
What a wonderful day. : )
And please tell her, I love my hot tea too!
So cozy. : )

Heather said...

Congrats Beth!! Looks like a fun day!

Stephanie said...

I wanted to thank you for the lovely visit to my blog...I so enjoyed your sweet comment!

And oh my, what a darling blog you have! I thoroughly enjoyed reading through your posts and learning more about Beth....what a sweetheart!

Have a beautiful and blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs!