Sunday, January 17, 2016

They Kissed Like It Was Just So Natural

While Beth and Nick were at dinner last week, I walked around the mall for a while. Then I got a text saying they were done.

I walked over to the restaurant and met both of them, plus Nick's mom and the rest of the family outside. We stood there talking for a few minutes and then headed to our cars.

Nick's mom headed to their car and I turned to go to ours when I saw Nick step toward Beth, lean down and give her a kiss on the lips.

Right there in the middle of the parking lot! Like it was the most natural thing to do!

Beth is 31 and has never had a boyfriend. I'm not used to her being kissed by guys! I'm not sure I'll ever forget that image! :) 

He kind of leaned forward on one leg and bent down, and Beth looked up... and they kissed!

On the lips!!

(This whole 'boyfriend' thing is taking some getting used to!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I am ready to think about Owen having a girlfriend. I will need lots of time for that to happen! Sounds like they are turning into a real couple....very exciting!

Mardra - Grown Ups and Downs said...

:)