Saturday, October 24, 2015

Her Favorite

Every year on their birthdays, we ask the girls where they want to eat. And for the last few years Sharaya wants to go to the Rainforest Cafe. I aways think, 'Okay, we can go there' and I completely forget how amazing this place is until we get there!

Unfortunately I couldn't get the camera on my phone to work so I borrowed some pics from Google Images. This place is truly an adventure.

It really is like eating in the middle of a rain forest, but without all the bugs! The night sky changes from black to sunrise red to dusk orange. There are life size elephants and gorillas. Larger than life butterflies, lizards and birds. And about every 20 minutes, everything comes to life!

We had a great time. The food is so good and of course being with family is always the best! Great choice Sharaya!!

(These were their faces after about the 5th time of trying to get my flash to work!)



Standing in front of the elephants.
You can just barely see Allie at the bottom of the picture.



Taken with Sharaya's phone.




(These are from Google/Images) 



 


If you've never been there, I highly recommend it!

No comments: