Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 For 21 - You Make It Look Too Easy

Ryan and Sharaya came over for dinner tonight. They used to come on Wednesdays but Chuck and I lead a home group on Wednesdays now... so now they come on Thursdays.

Brilliant, don't ya think? :)

Today was so busy at work. Every. Single. Moment. was filled with phone calls and emails and questions and errands and... I usually finish up around 4:45 and have cleaned off my desk (can't stand to leave my desk messy overnight!) and am ready to go by 5:00. Not today!! I finally finished a big project at 4:55! More than one co-worker asked if it was a full moon today.

Next week will be busier. Of course. As soon as I agree to blog every single day... isn't that always the way?! :)

Let's see, what else?

Ummm.... Thinking...

Sorry guys. My mind is just fried.  How about just some pictures tonight? When we were in Canada last week, Chuck and I tried taking some 'facebook photos' of ourselves. You know the kind where you hold the phone at arms length in front of you? Yea.




Our problem was, we weren't using our phones, they're SO old they don't take good photos. No internet, nothin'. We only had my camera! That thing is heavy! I held it while Chuck pushed the button. I'm surprised they came out as clear as they did! We're not sure where to look or when to smile! We cut off the scenery, had the glare of the sun. You guys make this look too easy!!





4 comments:

Caz said...

Yesterday was an exceptionally full day at work for me as well... and cooking for extra people and writing a blog post after that is impressive!

Anonymous said...

ahhh, the young folks call those selfies!!! great shots

Nan said...

I love the photos! and the mountains ... and the 2 of you!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures : )
Good for you.
Wishing you a weekend filled with lots and lots of love!