Friday, October 12, 2012

31 For 21 - TGIF

Oh, thank goodness it's Friday. You don't know how happy I am that it's Friday!

Tonight we get to be home. Chuck caught a cold this week. Sore throat, stuffy nose, coughing, wheezing. He's been sleeping in his recliner the last couple of nights.

I worked 40 hours this week. I haven't done that in a long time.

Diana got hired at an infant center. They care for kids ages 3 months to 1 year. Now she'll be working 3 jobs.

Tomorrow Beth goes bowling with Special Olympics. They are gearing up for their tournament at the end of this month. Last week one of the dads was 'coaching' Beth and with each throw of the ball... she did worse.

Her final score of the game was 35. I am gonna have to tell the dad tomorrow not to talk to her. I know he was just trying to help but Beth doesn't respond well to constant instruction. Give her one or two pointers, then leave her alone.

I appreciate what he was trying to do, but tomorrow I have to ask him not to do it.

Gulp. Not looking forward to that.

1 comment:

Nan said...

YOu can do it! I hate those gulp moments. Especially with other parents! Had one myself today, but she wasn't there to talk to, so now I have to worry about it all weekend! Good luck! Be well! Hope no one else gets the cold!