Tuesday, October 9, 2012

31 For 21 - Chatterbox

It's been a very looong day.

I usually have Wednesdays off but I'm filling in tomorrow for a friend who is on vacation.

Then Chuck and I have a meeting tomorrow after work.

So tomorrow is going to be a very looong day.

Tomorrow is also October 10th.

October 10th, 1984 I gave birth to my very first child.

A very scared mom-to-be.

An emergency c-section.

A very beautiful, sweet baby girl.

Beth hasn't stopped talking today.

Every word has been about her birthday.

We plan to celebrate her birthday on Thursday.

But tomorrow. Tomorrow Beth is going to be the star!!

8 comments:

Caz said...

A very happy birthday to Beth, and straightforward day for you too I hope

ckbrylliant said...

Happy Birthday, Beth!!!! Enjoy your blessing tomorrow.

Becca said...

Happy, happy birthday, Beth!!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Kristen's mom said...

Happy Birthday to one of my FAVORITE girls!

Nan said...

Wow! 28! Happy birthday Beth!!!!!!

Laura said...

Happy birthday to Beth!!!!!!

Laura said...

Happy birthday to Beth!!!!!!

JC said...

Happy Birthday to Beth :)