Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 For 21 - Two Kinds Of People

We are snooze alarm people. We all hit our snooze alarm numerous times before actually getting up. Chuck probably hits his the least, maybe once or twice before sitting up on the side of the bed for a few minutes.

My alarm clock is across the room so I have to get out of bed to turn it off. But that doesn't deter me. I usually hit my snooze alarm 4-6 times every morning! I groggily head back to bed mumbling, "Jus' 5 more minutes."

Diana hits her snooze alarm so many times, her alarm stops going off. Then she falls back asleep and flies out of bed just moments before she needs to head out the door. She always manages to look amazing though.

Beth usually hits her snooze alarm 3-4 times before she sits up on the side of her bed. (Like father like daughter... in so many ways!) She moves slow in the morning, slower than usual.

Except this morning. This morning she got up right away. She was dressed and upstairs just 10 minutes after her alarm went off.

Then I remembered. They had a Halloween party at the bowling alley today. Beth decided not to dress up this year but she was excited to go!! And she scored a 112 for her first game!  

No comments: