Thursday, August 6, 2020

Thankful Thursday - Success, Sunrises, Seeing




Need some good news?
Go to Knit by God's Hand to read more posts for Thankful Thursday!


This week:

Four infusions and Chuck still feels great!
Sitting outside to watch the sunrise
Time with family
Days and days of sunshine
A friend graduating after 18 months of rehab
Finding new trails to walk
Seeing old, familiar faces
No more political robocalls for a while!
Playing games with Allie
A new Cinnamon Roll Casserole recipe!
(Thanks to Libby at Beauty Without Within!)

What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Sounds like a very good week. We watch the sunsets. Can't see the sunrises quite as well because the trees hide them, but we have glorious sunsets over the pond. I am thankful for God's blessing over our family and home. It's been a very good week, and we are thankful.

Terri D said...

I just love thankful lists!! Praise God!!

Rebecca Jo said...

I am so thankful WITH you that Chuck is still doing so well!!!

Billie Jo said...

So happy to hear your hubby is doing well!
I am thankful that I was able to get my skin cancer removed and that it is the most treatable kind. Have a cozy weekend, my friend.