Wednesday, February 28, 2024

This and That

 There hasn't been too much going on around here lately.

We went to the movies again last week and saw the next three episodes of Season Four of The Chosen. You cry, you laugh, and it touches your heart in a way that most movies don't. Don't get me wrong, there are SO many movies out there that are inspiring, and heart wrenching, and can leave you so happy.

But these reach right to the heart, right where we all live day by day. Places of loneliness and fear, doubt, regret... And it addresses those issues and shows that there is One who is a best friend, the One who can heal, and protect. And it shows family, and friendships, and how we're all learning every day to be better people, to treat each other with kindness and patience and love. It's truly amazing and I highly recommend The Chosen series. 

This part was so good! You'll have to see it to find out why 'Jesus' is wearing a roman soldier's helmet. I don't want to spoil it for anyone if you're planning to see it so if you want to know, just ask. 




We got to video chat with Diana and Adelaide! They were getting ready to go out and Adelaide was eating a cracker. We miss them so much!


  That's about all the news from around here. I hope you all are doing well. God bless - 

6 comments:

Susan said...

My husband and I have been watching it on Amazon Prime. Hopefully we can go see the rest at the movies. Thanks for sharing.

Terri D said...

I have watched all episodes of The Chosen on the Angel Network. I think there might be a new season out or coming soon. I need to check in on it. Love the photo!!

Billie Jo said...

Hello! So glad you are enjoying the Chosen. We need to start it, as we have heard so many good things about it! Love your selfie!

Rebecca Jo said...

technology... isnt video chatting the best!

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post