Friday, November 1, 2019

Thankful Thursday Becomes Forgetful Friday

(I wrote this a couple days ago so I'd be ready to post on Thursday. Only to wake up on Friday and remember that I had forgotten!)



 Linking up with Knit By God's Hand

I have so much to be thankful for this week! 
In fact this month, this year!

We've had beautiful sunshine this week!
 
I've hired two new custodians this week

Chuck is doing SO well with his pre-surgery weight loss!

Sharaya had a great time traveling in the midwest

The chaos at work is beginning to calm down
(I wrote this on Thursday. I take it back on Friday)

I read some scripture this week that the Lord used to encourage me and my joy is returning

Even though work is still crazy, I've got a confidence that can only come from the Lord

I know that no matter what happens in my life, the Lord is in charge of my life and it's going to be okay

I hope you have a wonderful day my friends!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Cindy, thank you for your recent visit to my blog. Your visit to me enabled me to find YOU.

Looks like we are neighbors of sorts, since I am in neighboring Idaho. Every time I go see my parents in western Montana, I fly through Seattle. In fact, whenever I fly anywhere, I go through Seattle, as I always fly Alaska Airlines.

Yes, our gracious Lord is always in control, and he will always take care of us. I am so thankful to have him in my life!

Blessings,
Patti @ This Beautiful Life

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm happy to hear that Chuck is doing well with his surgery. So much to be thankful for. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Rebecca Jo said...

So glad the Hubs weight loss is starting off well before his surgery!
I had a week where I had to remind myself over & over again that God is in charge... He is in control... He only does what is best... He never leaves me. I lived in those reminders.