Sunday, March 18, 2018

Our Weekend

On Friday Beth and I headed up to Kohls to do a little shopping because she really wanted to find a new dress for Easter. When she had a few items we headed to the dressing room and I asked her if she wanted me to go in with her or wait outside. "Wait outside." Okay, I can do that. I was looking at some jeans right outside the dressing rooms when I heard her yell, "Woohoo! It fits!" She walked up and down the little hallway in the dressing room, checking herself in the mirror, she spun around a few times... I think she likes it!

 
On Saturday, Chuck, Beth and I decided to go see I Can Only Imagine. It is such a good movie! It's the story of Bart Millard of Mercy Me and the song he wrote.

I can only imagine what it will be like
when I walk by your side.
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
when your face is before me
I can only imagine

It's about getting to heaven and seeing the Lord face to face. Dennis Quaid plays Bart's dad, Trace Adkins is in it, Cloris Leachman, it was heartbreaking and uplifting. SO good! I highly recommend it.

Beth sang this song at karaoke once so of course she was singing along during the movie!


After the movie we stopped at the grocery store and she grabbed a cart and took off! I guess her cupboards were getting bare!


You can never have too much ketchup!



 
 I hope you had a great weekend, with good food on your table and a song in your heart!

5 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I cant wait to see that movie!!!!
That dress looks adorable on her.
& I usually YAHOOOO too when things fit ;)

ellen b said...

I've heard good things about that movie. That is too cute about Beth's excitement on the dress fitting. I've had those moments lately, too. :)
Glad you had a good weekend. We did at this old house, too.

Stephanie said...

Beth looks simply lovely in the dress and her smile is ever so radiant.

Such a sweet post, dear Cindy. Hugs to you!

Barb said...

Hi Cindy~

I love that song! I don't go to the movies very often, but I will definitely go see this one!

Beth is adorable in that dress! I can identify with her, if I find a dress that fits, I want to do a happy dance as well! Too cute!

I love that she is so independent, that's one of the things we work on constantly with our little Averi. It's hard, but oh so necessary.

Have a great day!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

jody lynn said...

that dress is so cute!!! I want one too. And don't we all shout hooray when we actually find something that makes us feel great! LOL