Saturday, September 16, 2017

Then And Now

We've been so busy this week but I don't have many pictures. This Sunday is our Business Meeting at church and I'm the event planner. There are so many steps to the process and I have a very long check list to make sure I don't forget anything.

Plus on Sunday, Beth is going to Nicks for the afternoon. She'll take DART back and forth since Chuck and I will be at the meeting. Nick and his parents have recently moved and she's so excited about seeing his new room. He sent me this picture. It's him, Beth and M at Karaoke this week. 


Beth and M have been friends since they were 5 years old. This is them in 2nd grade, did you find them? They adore each other! 😍



 Sharaya and Allie are on a road trip! Sharaya has so many fun things planned. One thing Allie doesn't know is that Diana is flying in on Sunday to join them for a few days! Ahhh! I am so excited for them!



Allie today


 And Sharaya and Beth back in 1990


 Carrying on the road trip tradition!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Cindy!

Sounds like you are a busy lady!

We all need good friends, and Beth's friends look as sweet as her...adorable.

You have a beautiful family, Cindy!

I did hear that Montana got some snow! Idaho got snow too...I. Not sure I'm ready for snow! I have a friend who was headed to , Wallace, Idaho, and the ran into snow on the way....eeeekkkk!

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Barb

Rebecca Jo said...

I love old pictures full of memories.

& thumbs up for the old school metal trays!!!! :)

Saimi said...

Aw, you can't beat good friends! I love that they grew up together, Love the picture of them when they were little!! A true treasure.
Have a great week
Saimi

Marilyn @ MountainTopSpice said...

Very busy times for you, but how wonderful that Beth is able to get to visit her friend without you having to do it. Sweet that your other daughter is taking her child on a road trip, so fun to do! Hope you find some time to relax yourself :)