Monday, February 8, 2016

Writing About Other Stuff Because I Can't Write About The Big Stuff

Saturday was Chuck's birthday. He wanted to go to Moonshine BBQ for lunch so we got there right as they opened. They have the best BBQ! Then we came back here and he opened his presents. He is the hardest person to buy for and he always seems to find out ahead of time, what he's getting! But it's still fun. He loves lemon meringue pie so we buy that instead of cake. :)

We had some family photos taken this weekend. They turned out really good and I can't wait to get them back!

I sprained my ankle as we were leaving to go take the pictures. I told Chuck, "Better my foot then my face!" :) It's still sore today but is definitely getting better.

Sharaya is enjoying her new job. Her and Allie hung out here on Saturday afternoon, she and Diana played cards and Allie and I read a bunch of books.

Diana bought a new car this weekend, it's a Kia Optima. It's smaller than her last car and gets better gas mileage!

Beth and Nick want to go on a date for Valentines Day but I don't think we're gonna be able to make everything happen. I hope we can get them together at least.

Nothing too crazy. Just basic, random stuff.

There is one amazing thing happening around here but I'm not allowed to say. Not yet anyway. :)

So this post will be short and sweet!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your family pics! We are trying to find someone do our annual one somewhere outdoors now that we live in beautiful mountain country.

Caz said...

So glad the big stuff - whatever it is - is amazing! You deserve amazing x

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and hearing all the exciting things going on in your life and especially Beth's. I have a 14 year old granddaughter who really seems to be a lot like Beth. Can't wait to hear more.