Friday, February 12, 2016

The Sniffles

Allie spent the night last night. She's had a cold for a few days now and Sharaya and Diana wanted to go to a movie. (They saw How To Be Single. Said it was terrible.)

Last night we had some dinner and watched lots of TV. Peppa Pig to be exact. That girl loves her Peppa!  :)

I set up the couch with her sheets and blankets but when she came in she asked to sleep on the love seat instead. I thought it was a little small for her but she insisted it would work! So I put a lot of pillows on the floor beside it just in case she fell off in the middle of the night. (She didn't!)

I gave her some cold medicine right after dinner and at 8:00 she fell right to sleep. I heard her coughing around 6:30am and got up to give her more medicine. I was glad she fell back to sleep! She ended up sleeping more than 12 hours! The poor girl has such a stuffy nose and she's been coughing... The medicine is helping though.

I gave her a bubble bath today, washed her hair, then we snuggled on the couch and read a few books. I closed all the blinds and had her lay down on the love seat to rest, but she's been asleep now for almost 2 hours! One tired girl. It's no fun being sick!

1 comment:

Caz said...

Lucky girl, being so loved and cosseted. A lovely way to be ill.