Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Around and Around

Beth, Allie and I went out for frozen yogurt last week. The weather was so warm, it just hit the spot! Beth is taking a Bod4God class to help her lose weight and one of the things they tell you to do is park far away from the store, your job, etc. and walk the extra distance. So I purposely parked a couple blocks away.

 
 
 
 
 
After yogurt, we went to the park. Allie loves this blue swing. Whenever I tell her we're going to the park, she always asks, "The one with the blue swing?!?"
 
 
 
 
Then she rode her bike around.
 
 
 
 
And around.
 
 
 
 
And around!! At first she was going really slow and Beth and I walked with her but then she was riding faster and faster. Beth decided to wait on a bench while I ran behind.

 
 
 
 
 
Then it was back home for lunch. Allie asked if she could eat downstairs with Beth... and Beth said yes! She usually doesn't like people to eat down there with her, but she's letting Allie come downstairs more often. I love that they're becoming closer as Allie gets older.
 

1 comment:

Mom of 12 said...

They are so cute together!
Sandy