Friday, June 13, 2014

Help! I'm an Old Person Trying to Use the Computer!

I'm trying to remove my Blogger Template and put in one from Cutest Blog on the Block but I can't figure it out.

Been sitting here for more than an hour... I can add TCBOTB template, but the Blogger template sort of overrides it, and TCBOTB template only shows up half way down my blog.

When I go to Layout, I see Adventures With Beth (header) and I want to remove that, don't I? Below it I can Add a Gadget and when I do that, it puts TCBOTB below the Blogger template. (Is this making sense?)

So how do I remove the header? Or am I supposed to remove the header???

5 comments:

Caz said...

Oh, that sounds so frustrating, I so wish I ould help but I'm not so young myself....good luck Cindy, and well done you for even attempting such a thing x

JC said...

Are you trying to make the part by your header picture show up with the flowers? If you are go to Template Design...Go to Advanced...Back ground...And make sure it is clicked to "Transparent". I think that should work.

JC said...

Also, to center the header picture copy this code...

.header img {
margin: 0px auto!important;
}

And again go to Template Design...Advanced...Add CSS...Paste the code in there and hit enter once or twice and it will center your picture to the middle of your blog :)

Anna Theurer said...

This has nothing to do with your being "old" (which you are not!). Blogger can be a difficult format to use if you are trying to do something that is not a part of blogger. I used to various templates for blog designs but not lately. Blogger has changed since then so I can't help you :(

Unknown said...

It's looking good to me! Love the new photo!