Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Bluff

Sharaya and Diana took us to The Bluff last weekend. A beautiful spot overlooking Puget Sound. There were so many leaves! It was cold but we had such a great time. I'd love to go there for every season of the year!



 



 



 




If it seems like we were on the edge of a cliff, it's because we were.
I would get so nervous when they'd get too close to the edge.
You can barely tell from this picture but Sharaya is gripping Allisons leg. :)




It was so beautiful though!!




And so much fun!!

5 comments:

Caz said...

Cindy, you always look so young in your photos! What a lovely place - although I'd be no good with the cliff edge.

JC said...

Beautiful photo's!

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I will say this......I'm SO glad I didn't have to rake those leaves. :)

Michelle said...

what a beautiful place to play in the leaves, see the fall colors, and take pictures!

Kristin said...

So pretty!!