Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Chocolate and Strawberries and Gels

Thank you Latane and Pamela for the suggestions about the birds nest. I took a broom and cleaned up everything the mom and dad had pulled onto the porch but a couple days later, they had pulled even more out from behind the wreath! Those nests are pretty complex structures.  
 
Beth and I went out for yogurt the other day. You get your own yogurt from their 6 or so flavors, (they change weekly) and add your own toppings, then pay by the weight. We both got chocolate yogurt with fresh strawberries on top! (I also added a few mini chocolate chips and she got mini marshmallows!) It was so good!
 
 
Then we needed to go to the drug store for a few random things: nail files, lined paper... and as we were walking through the stationary department she audibly gasped! They had the gel pens she'd been looking for for months. She took it off the shelf... and hugged it. 😊 Then she looked at me, "I don't know if I get two." When I told her she had enough money in her account, she grabbed it off the shelf so fast! One happy girl!


 As we were driving home she let out a big sigh, "I love shopping."

7 comments:

Terri D said...

Great find, Beth!! How fun to find just what she wanted and to be able to get two!! I enjoyed my visit here!! Hugs!

Billie Jo said...

Good for her! It is so much fun when you find something you have been looking for! And I love frozen yogurt! We go to a place called Sweet Frog when we are on vacation. Yumm!

Jeanie said...

Isn't it just the best when you find something while shopping that you have wanted and not been able to find? I'm glad she got two!

ellen b. said...

Hooray for the joy she gets from shopping!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh to see that look of pure delight on Beth's face! She really scored big on that!! And that yogurt sounds so good. Glad you had a happy time together!!!