Monday, June 19, 2023

Back Seat

 Hi! Do you remember me? I'm afraid this blog is taking a back seat to the book I'm making on Snapfish of our Israel trip. I like to have something to hold and I don't want to forget anything so I'm desperately trying to get this book finished but it's taking a while.
 
In the meantime, We flew to New Jersey last weekend to see Diana, Peter and Adelaide.
 
Adelaide was baptized and I'm so glad we got to be there. She was a doll in her white dress and hat. Chuck and I bought her a bracelet to wear for the ceremony, you can see it on her right wrist in this picture.
 

 She practically laughed through the entire baptism, so much so that she had everyone else laughing too!

 

 After all, how can you NOT smile with this angel?!





5 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, what a precious precious baby! Yes, she does look very happy, and especially because her grandparents and sweet Auntie Beth were there to celebrate her baptism with her. So very beautiful! Thank you for sharing this precious moment with us! May God bless this little one and direct her steps all the days of her life. Amen.

Latane Barton said...

She is adorable. And, it appears such a happy one. That's a blessing in itself.

Cathy said...

What a beautiful grandchild. You are so blessed.

ellen b. said...

Glad you could be there for this sweet time! She's so cute!

onceuponatimehappilyeverafter.com said...

You are not kidding. Adelaide is absolutely adorable. I would love to nibble those chubby arms and legs. Love the photos of all the smiling folks looking on. So so so glad you were there for this important occasion.

That photo of Beth holding baby girl is frameable.