Thursday, March 7, 2019

Thankful Thursday Link Up


Rebecca Jo over at Knit By God's Hand is the host of Thankful Thursday. You can go to her blog and link yours up with the rest of us! Thank you Rebecca Jo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I buckled down and did the dirty work, and learned I'm actually under budget each month at work! I've hired new custodians, given extra hours... and I still have some wiggle room! Such a huge relief!

We've had beautiful sunshine the last week or so, it really changes my mood.

I thought I'd get one week to promote Special Connections at our ministry fair but found out I get two weeks! Which works out perfectly with a behavior workshop I'm hosting.

And speaking of the workshop, I found out the room I want to use has a pull down screen and a projector! Things are really falling into place.

Chuck chose new hours at work so for the next few months he'll have Mondays off and we'll be able to start walking again.

It snowed again today! We only ended up with an inch and a half and it melted pretty quickly but it was so fun to watch the snow fall this morning.

Do you still have snow at your house?
What are you thankful for this week?


  

4 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I want to choose to have Monday's off!!! That's awesome!!!
Sunshine TOTALLY effects my mood!!!
Thanks for linking up with me!!!

ellen b. said...

A great list of thankfuls! Heard about the snow on the westside from our kids along with photos. We still have lots of snow on the ground but the main roads are very clear. I've got my thankfuls up on my blog. Hope you have a great weekend.

bj said...

Well, dear heart...
I am thankful we don't have snow..:)
That being said, it sure is dry here and we do need moisture. I love rain...not snow..
Glad things are falling into place for you...don't you love it when a plan comes together...xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We have had rain at least 3 days each week for like 7 weeks now and most of the other days are pretty cloudy. I agree, the sun makes me feel better too! You have so many things to be thankful for.