Saturday, March 2, 2019

St Croix

Diana went to St. Croix earlier this year. Her boyfriend travels a lot for his job and he had to go to St. Croix and asked her if she wanted to go with him! How could she say no?! She had never been there before and had such great time. 

Here is an excerpt from her blog: xoxo deeds.

 By far one of the most exciting things about this entire trip was the snorkeling. The water was usually about 70 degrees and the brightest, most tropical fish I've ever seen were just past the shore. I am not a confident swimmer by any means, but as soon as I had that snorkel in my mouth, I was out further than I have ever dared to go before - and it was so worth it! Sea urchins, flounder, butterfly fish, white margates, and more circled me in plain view. A white mullet swam into my hand! Every day we would head barefoot out of our hotel room and twenty yards later, we were submerged in the ocean.





 
 If you want to read more, click here
It looks absolutely gorgeous!
Have you ever been there?

2 comments:

bj said...

How nice that she could go with him...so glad she had such a great time. My son loves to go deep sea diving and he and his girls have seen most amazing things.....

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

For some reason her page doesn't work for me?