Wednesday, January 17, 2018

When Was The Last Time?

This poor blog. I think about it when I'm driving the car. Or crawling into bed at 11:30 at night. I really want to do a better job at posting more often.

The last couple of weeks have been pretty busy but I managed to capture a few shots of Beth...

Carrying Bibles back to the CRC after our Sunday school class 


She is such a great help in our class; bringing and returning the Bibles; she fills a pitcher with water for us, then empties and returns in back to the office; she really has a servants heart.


Nick joined us on January 7 and Beth was so excited! She talked about it for days. He came over after church and had lunch, then we played a little Mexican Train.

 
Then a few days ago Beth asked to get her hair cut. She told me what she wanted and I thought she would change her mind but she didn't! I told the stylist and...



Taa Daa! She absolutely loves it! All one length with an undercut. We've spent some time every morning curling the ends under and she is thrilled with it! 

When was the last time you got your hair cut? Were you happy with the results?

5 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Ahhh - I love her servant heart. That's so sweet.
Her hair.... that looks ADORABLE!!!! So grown up!

Sara P. said...

Tell Beth her new hair is gorgeous! Wish I could come up with something to do with mine that would be such a dramatic difference!

Barb said...

Hi Cindy!

I love a girl who loves to serve, especially when she is serving the Lord.

Beth's new hair cut is adorable!! Perfect length to frame that beautiful face...:0)

I got my hair cut about a week ago, and I'm finally feeling like I don't have a butch! I love my hairdresser, but sometimes she gets it a little short! Thank goodness hair grows!

Cute photos for Beth and Nick!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

ellen b said...

Cute new "do". A servants heart is such a blessing to everyone. I go get a haircut about every 6 or so weeks and I'm always happy to get things cleaned up! :)

Mardra said...

love the 'Do!