Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A Break In The Clouds

As you can tell, we've been in a slump lately. Not much happening means there's not a lot to blog about.

I did go down to the beach the other day. There was a break in the rain and I was desperate to get outside! I can tell I've been a little depressed lately, too much rain. Too much gray. Way too much.




The mountains were gorgeous. Seattle has had so much rain this winter but it sure brings a lot of snow to the mountains!





 Sharaya moved a couple weeks ago and her new place is gorgeous! I'll post more about that later. Here she's putting up her new TV mount.



Diana recently started a new job with much better pay! It's gonna be so much better for her and allow her to get her own place and just have more freedom to do things. 

Next Tuesday Beth and Nick are going to see the new Beauty and the Beast movie and they're both SO excited! 

I hope you're having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

You'll have to post how Beth likes the movie :)

Billie Jo said...

Don't ever think you have nothing to post about, my friend.
I so enjoy sharing your day to day life. : )
Spring is near!