Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Been a Week?!

A week?!

I knew it had been a while since I was on here, I didn't realize it had been a whole week. Things have been busier than usual and I just haven't had the time to sit down at this computer. Can anyone else relate? :)

Work - crazy. Extra hours. Physical work. Love it. Grateful to be working.

Chuck - work is crazy for him too. At home he's cleaning out the garage. Looking forward to our road trip!

Beth - bad attitude lately. Poor choices. Gaining weight. Excited about a special Prom!

Diana - discouraged about not hearing from publishers. Planning a trip to London this winter.

Ryan and Sharaya - praying they give Ryan more hours at work. Enjoying their new car!

Allison - not behaving. Kicking, talking back. Loves to play in her pool!

That's about it from here. I'm headed to church to help paint our preschool rooms. I have a few posts in my head that I hope to put 'on paper' in a few days!

2 comments:

Mom of 12 said...

Sounds like you've been crazy busy too!
Sandy

Becca said...

What's the story with the prom? Sounds exciting! Maybe I just need to read further back and catch up...I've been a very bad blog reader. :-(